This organization provides equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, or disability. Volunteers represent the Pensacola Beach Songwriters Festival and are expected
to adhere to all rules and policies covered during mandatory volunteer orientation.
Below are the policies regarding Pensacola Beach Songwriters Festival volunteer involvement. By checking this box, I acknowledge I have read the policies and, if chosen as a volunteer, I will abide by the terms of agreement outlined in this code of conduct.
Code of Conduct
I understand that I represent the Pensacola Beach Songwriters Festival to our artists, patrons and the public at large, and it is important to portray a positive image. Regardless of my capacity or seniority as a volunteer, I am expected to:
- Represent the organization with professionalism, courtesy, and pride, and be responsible for conducting myself in an appropriate manner
- Attend mandatory volunteer training, dates to be announced
- Refrain from consuming alcohol or drugs while on a shift, and I will not report for duty while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Show up on time and dressed appropriately for scheduled events
- Stay through my entire shift and complete assigned tasks. Treat all artists, attendees and staff with respect and courtesy, and work cooperatively as a team member
- Refrain from soliciting business or bequests to the artists for personal or professional benefit
- Smile and have fun!